Notice The First Innovation Conference

Nick

Community Menace 1st Grade (Ret.)
Aug 27, 2019
Finland

Members of the CRU coming into work at the City 8 National Laboratory
would inevitably come into contact with one of these printed notices,
which are available at every frequently visited location of the facility.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A notice to all research staff of the City 8 National Laboratory!

A voluntary conference will be hosted on the 9th of February at 7 PM.

The objective of this conference is to start discussion on possible new initiatives and projects for the laboratory to undertake, a 'brainstorm' session if you will.

All ideas are welcome and will be considered. If you have any, you can compile ideas on paper in advance.

If you have no ideas currently that is fine, you can still attend and give feedback to others.

Attendance is not mandatory, however it is in your best interest to attend, so your ideas can be taken into consideration before any initiatives are set in motion.

The conference will take place in the Level 2 Conference Room.

I hope to see you there.

- Dr. Wu Chew

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[OOC]

WHAT?!?
A meeting where CRU characters can share their ideas for projects and initiatives and whatnot.

WHEN?!?
Tomorrow at 7 PM GMT.

I DON'T HAVE IDEAS?!?
Make some up, think of problems in the lives of an ordinary citizen that need fixing, ways to improve life, anomalies to study, there's a world full of wonders built around you and it's your job to uncover its secrets and exploit them to their fullest. There's literally magic space rock crystals and green space wizards among other things, you'll think of something.

WHY?!?
Because.

WILL I BE DEWHITELISTED WHEN I DON'T COME BECAUSE THIS IS LAME?!?!
No, probably not, I'm not your boss.

@Aspect @Generic @Nick @CJ @Melonarche @peppermint

About us

• Lancer Networks is a Community currently focused on their Half-Life 2 Roleplay, with their primary aim being to provide users with a fun and enjoyable roleplay experience and their secondary aim to revive the HL2RP gamemode and bring old and new players to the scene.

Quick Navigation

User Menu