Snowpiercer

Lapis

Lore? Yes, give it to me. All of it.
Feb 11, 2021
San Antonio, Texas
My friend will scream at me telling me I'm a broken record for constantly bringing up this show, but I love it, can't help it.

Any of y'all watched TNT's new show, Snowpiercer? It's halfway through its second season right now.

Basic summary is the world's population that yet remains (roughly 3,000 people) are contained in a massive, nearly self-sufficient, constantly moving train on its own unique track around the globe. The train is 10 miles, 1,001 modified cars long. The train itself is named Snowpiercer, headed up by the Eternal Engine that can never fail as long as it keeps moving. Sounds a bit goofy, but its well-executed. Jennifer Connelly and Daveed Diggs play the lead characters. Lots of other actors on board, some I'd never heard of till this show. Imo, its better than the movie. The movie was nice, but it was a lot more abstract and... weird. Just my opinion.

If you haven't I reccomend checking it out! It's on Amazon Prime and Hulu, if you have Hulu's Live TV bundle. You can also get it on TNT's website if you have them on your TV plan at no additional charge.

• Lancer
Reactions: Dragu

Dragu

roleplay extraordinaire
Operator
Event Manager
Aug 10, 2019
watched it on netflix, love it

Aspect

Perhaps it wasn't a waste of time after all.
Founder
Server Developer
Map Developer
Lead Overseer
Faction Lead
Aug 4, 2019
City 8
lancer-networks.com
Watched it like two years ago I think, it was very nice. Might watch it again tbh.

NIXeighteen

Roleplay Extravaganza
Administrator
Supporter
Jul 15, 2020
I think my parents started with this show when I walked by downstairs. Not sure though, shall check it out sometime!

About us

• Lancer Networks is a Community currently focused on their Half-Life 2 Roleplay, with their primary aim being to provide users with a fun and enjoyable roleplay experience and their secondary aim to revive the HL2RP gamemode and bring old and new players to the scene.

Quick Navigation

User Menu