roleplay extraordinaire
Operator
Event Manager
Aug 10, 2019
Link to your Steam Community Profile:
Character Name: Anton Lehmann
Member of Staff who Permanently Killed your Character: N/A

How did your character die? Why should your character's PK be reverted?:
I was trying to get some supplies from the canals. While I was attempting to get out of the canals by making my way through the mine field, I got stuck on a map prop. A nearby hopper mine activated, and it flew straight into me, killing me instantly before even properly exploding. I had no way of moving or running out of the way of the hopper, as I was completely stuck in place. I believe that my character shouldn't've been PKed, as the death was unintentional, caused by a bug, and delivered by an entity. I knew the IC consequences of entering the canals, but I only went inside in order to get supplies for my bar and to help out sewerRP by unlocking a major location in the sewers.

Date of Occurrence: Today
Evidence:
Other Players/Staff involved:
@Aspect @EbinEbon

CJ

SEE YOU IN UTOPIA
Community Director
Faction Lead
Early Supporter
Aug 10, 2019
Where did you get stuck specifically?

romodude40

Jackson Migreosse is the new George Lee
Aug 28, 2019
Egypt
Link to your Steam Community Profile:
Character Name: Anton Lehmann
Member of Staff who Permanently Killed your Character: N/A

How did your character die? Why should your character's PK be reverted?:
I was trying to get some supplies from the canals. While I was attempting to get out of the canals by making my way through the mine field, I got stuck on a map prop. A nearby hopper mine activated, and it flew straight into me, killing me instantly before even properly exploding. I had no way of moving or running out of the way of the hopper, as I was completely stuck in place. I believe that my character shouldn't've been PKed, as the death was unintentional, caused by a bug, and delivered by an entity. I knew the IC consequences of entering the canals, but I only went inside in order to get supplies for my bar and to help out sewerRP by unlocking a major location in the sewers.

Date of Occurrence: Today
Evidence:
Other Players/Staff involved:
@Aspect @EbinEbon
I can verify getting stuck on map props, it's happened to me before when running through the minefield.

• Funny
Reactions: Aspect and CJ

romodude40

Jackson Migreosse is the new George Lee
Aug 28, 2019
Egypt
tbh getting pk’d for that is pretty ass, it might’ve just been a clockwork moment that killed him

Aspect

Perhaps it wasn't a waste of time after all.
Founder
Server Developer
Map Developer
Lead Overseer
Faction Lead
Aug 4, 2019
City 8
lancer-networks.com
Accepted.

Heavy InjuryRP must be carried out consequently to the Un-Perma-Kill. The type of injury will be left up to the Un-PKing Staff Member's discretion, as well as the outcome of the whole situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Lancer Networks is a Community currently focused on their Half-Life 2 Roleplay, with their primary aim being to provide users with a fun and enjoyable roleplay experience and their secondary aim to revive the HL2RP gamemode and bring old and new players to the scene.

Quick Navigation

User Menu