Our new forum!

Aspect

Perhaps it wasn't a waste of time after all.
Founder
Server Developer
Map Developer
Lead Overseer
Faction Lead
Aug 4, 2019
City 8
lancer-networks.com
Finally, after many requests, we now have our very own forum.

As much as I would like the Discord server to remain the main hub for the community here on Lancer, this Forum opens up a lot more possibilities for the community and will make our lives easier in a lot of situations.
Please remember to be civil, we do not need any drama or trouble - we are here to have fun.

In the upcoming days, the Management Team and Faction Leaders will start populating this forum with threads and documents about factions, lore, etc. If you need a role assigned to you, please get in contact with me.

Also, a reminder: This is my first time managing a Xenforo forum, so the possibility of bugs or mistakes is high. If you see anything that you feel like is wrong or have any suggestions, do not hesitate to let me know!

Thanks, and have fun.

• Lancer
Reactions: CJ

About us

• Lancer Networks is a Community currently focused on their Half-Life 2 Roleplay, with their primary aim being to provide users with a fun and enjoyable roleplay experience and their secondary aim to revive the HL2RP gamemode and bring old and new players to the scene.

Quick Navigation

User Menu