Accepted Character Permanent Kill

Status
Not open for further replies.

speednutt

Sep 1, 2020
Link to your Steam Community Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198808721479/

Character Name: Jacob Smith
Member of Staff who Permanently Killed your Character:
Aspect.

How did your character die?: My character was amputated by Aspect's CP character because I was wearing a facemask on the surface.
Why should your character's PK be reverted?:
Sometimes there's a glitch when you pick up clothing items sometimes, it'll automatically wear them, I didn't know it was on my character. I never equipped it.
Date of Occurrence: 9/17/2020
Evidence: Don't have any.
Other Players/Staff involved: Aspect.

• Lancer
Reactions: romodude40

romodude40

Jackson Migreosse is the new George Lee
Aug 28, 2019
Egypt
Link to your Steam Community Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198808721479/

Character Name: Jacob Smith
Member of Staff who Permanently Killed your Character:
Aspect.

How did your character die?: My character was amputated by Aspect's CP character because I was wearing a facemask on the surface.
Why should your character's PK be reverted?:
Sometimes there's a glitch when you pick up clothing items sometimes, it'll automatically wear them, I didn't know it was on my character. I never equipped it.
Date of Occurrence: 9/17/2020
Evidence: Don't have any.
Other Players/Staff involved: Aspect.
Can confirm the glitch, I’ve worn clothing by only taking it.

Generic

Legendary member
Operator
Faction Lead
Early Supporter
Aug 6, 2020
Yeah can confirm the glitch does exist. Since speednutt is a new player and obviously couldn't have known about the glitch I feel like he deserves a second chance at his character.

• Lancer

CJ

SEE YOU IN UTOPIA
Community Director
Faction Lead
Early Supporter
Aug 10, 2019
The glitch I understand since I've encountered it myself. However you failed to mention it during the ten minutes of the encounter. Not once was it brought up.

• Lancer
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Lancer Networks is a Community currently focused on their Half-Life 2 Roleplay, with their primary aim being to provide users with a fun and enjoyable roleplay experience and their secondary aim to revive the HL2RP gamemode and bring old and new players to the scene.

Quick Navigation

User Menu